Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical sample bottle for storing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by andrewdovers, Nov 23, 2014.

1. #1 andrewdovers, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    Hey guys, it's my second post so I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong board. Guys. I recently got my hands on an 1/8 of fine dank and a doctor, friend of mine, gave me one of these medical sample tubes.

It's made of Polypropylene (PP 05), and as far as I understand it is the same material used in those orange pill bottles (he didn't have any available, they aren't really common in Costa Rica). Anyway, I need to store my bud for about 1-2 weeks more (it's been stored since last wednesday night, so it's been roughly 3 or 4 days), will it be fresh?

I alsa have a small gerber baby jar available which I have been doubtful wether to use it or not since the lid comes up pretty easily. What's better? Thanks in advance guys

Oh, also, I don't want to get a mason jar. I know they are cheap, but those didn't work for me in the past (probably because I never store more than an 8)

Attached Files:

2. don't repost dude

• Like Like x 1