Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Pick-Up in Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Skyed, Nov 19, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

Yeah it kept the smell in but as soon as you loosened the metal cap around the jar... it emitted the dreamiest smell of blueberries :p

Like this, he gave us the best cookies ever: sugar and snickerdoodle... my lightweight friend ate one and he puked 2 hours later haha. Pictured is the 49g i received for myself... the other 68g went to my friends who pitched.
    [/quote]

117 seems like a weird amount to buy. Is that all he had left or was it a fat qp? And that's funny b/c yesterday I gave my friend a potent brownie and he was so fucked up.

He was trying to hit on this girl and then he threw up on her. So gross haha. I would have felt bad for him if he hadn't been trying to act like a huge stoner or some shit before i sold it to him. He was like, "yea man my tolerance is so high. I may need 2".
    An hour later he could barely even walk or talk haha. He ended up passing out at about 7(5 hours later) in the bathroom.

2. Good fucking story haha... dont you love kids that talk it up? ;) and yeah my buddy just gave us an extra 5g on top of our QP... he grew it himself so that's mainly why it was so fat... he had close to lb after harvest i know that (6 plants)

Only cost us $700/117g... really cant complain... now he's charging me $800-900/qp... depending on if it's from his grow or from his caregiver. Im too poor so i just make my friends pitch a majority of the cash. :smoke: (last time we got $675/3oz... i only paid $100/half oz)

3. wow, you saved a whole 12 dollars and 50 cents on cost, what a deal!

4. I get $25 for 1.7 all day long for some fire. This looks decent, nothing special.

5. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

Good fucking story haha... dont you love kids that talk it up? ;) and yeah my buddy just gave us an extra 5g on top of our QP... he grew it himself so that's mainly why it was so fat... he had close to lb after harvest i know that (6 plants)

Only cost us $700/117g... really cant complain... now he's charging me $800-900/qp... depending on if it's from his grow or from his caregiver. Im too poor so i just make my friends pitch a majority of the cash. :smoke: (last time we got $675/3oz... i only paid $100/half oz)[/quote]

Oh nice. Yea I pay about same. Cheaper sometimes, more other times. Depends on how dank it is, time of the year, how much my dealer pays, and how much $ my dealers happen to need that day.

Back when I donated, I'd be doing that for way better deals. Like, qp for 900 and friends would pitch in for 300-350 o's, which was considered a good deal here. Make a few hundred and smoke a ton for free.
    I'd pay a lot less than all my friends though, so I could do it. I was paying 200-300 an o when they were paying 350-400 for shit not as good.

6. Purple Stems means your grower is shit, the plants got confused and they couldn't tell if it was day or night and when your plant is confused between day and night its stem becomes purple.

7. lol yeah electronics bag forsure. Try scanning it with a smart phone to find out what comes up XD none the less. Decent weed is better than No weed.

8. actually it is a sign of a phosphorus deficiency in the plant.

9. I know chicago prices, 1.5 is 30$ so he did get a good deal.

10. That looks nice! since your in colorado it probably ur dealer has a card or a close friend with one if there is a code on the bag
    If he was big he would have to buy bags from like riteaid and they dont have codes so it means its from a dispensary.