Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Pick-Up in Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Skyed, Nov 19, 2011.

1. So I got a deal.. 1.7 for $25!! .4 free, super good deal. I think it's going for $15/G.

I think it's medical, why else would there be a barcode and a number on a bag?? :O

The stem is purple.. lmao

Also, this isn't the full 1.7. I saved this nug because it was the biggest and I put the rest in my container.

Attached Files:

2. I really don't know what to say.....looks good but not really.....but then really

3. the reason theres a code on the bag is because your dealers a slob and took a random bag from electronics or something and gave it to you...not medical...and i don't think the stem should be purple...

4. Yeah I dont know about this. Could be any bag with any bar code sticker.

5. #5 HxCurt, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Sorry OP but that is just a random bag, thinking that means its medical is almost a joke and makes me wonder if you're being serious.

Quality looks OK, but nothing great. I would expect that price at very most, and I live in a pricey region.

And the purple stem (why that would make you lmao I don't know) is not usually a good thing. Typically means poor storage. If it's going for 15/g, you only saved 50 cents.

6. lmfao just bc of a barcode dosent mean its medical. illinois isnt even a medical state. thats just some decent chron, then again i can barely tell because it looks like you snapped those pics with your toaster

7. How is 1.7 for $25 a deal when a 1.0 is $15? You got nothing for free.

8. [quote name='"Dawq902"']How is 1.7 for $25 a deal when a 1.0 is $15? You got nothing for free.[/quote]

Right

9. leafy but good... ill give it that much. Probably not medical... here's a nug of my meds... and this is just the regular shit i get for 45-50/eighth
    chocolope
    [​IMG]

10. Looks decent man. It's not MMJ, but it doesn't have to be to smoke great. Stay up man.

Nadroj, not to be a dick, but why do you post your buds in Chi threads? Good for you that you get chron, but most of us really just don't care.

11. If you don't care then you wouldn't mention it in the first place :wave:

Im just informing people of what actual medical marijuana is by providing a picture of actual medical marijuana grown by legal caregivers/growers. Just trying to keep people informed and provide eye candy for the people who dont own 5mp+ cameras. It's a fucking forum man, discussions are always better with PICTURES. Everyone knows this... :eek:

BTW: Im blazed... just smoked a blueberry cyclone of chron and been smoking pipe/bong bowls all day of good MT dank... no bobbybrowns here.

12. Medical marijuana isnt the greatest weed in the world don't blow a freaking gasket many strains of marijuana came from all different parts of the world long before medical marijuana came along awesome pot has been growing on this earth for millions of years and alot has to do with genetics and how the pot was grown dried and cured. :smoke:

13. but your hijacking other peoples threads with your pics.and your not even posting buds from the area of the thread title.
    it might be a little diff if you were like "this is some medical i got in chicago to"and posted a pic,all your doing is trying to brag about how dank your bud is.
    discussions are not always better with pictures.

EDIT:also all cannabis is medical.its not like some weed grown in a medical state will give greater benefits than some bud grown in a non medical state.

14. Looks like some over ripe outdo

15. the stems purple? always a good sign.

16. I would much rather smoke the medical grown in my own state thanks ;)

If there's any legally grown cannabis in IL it most likely came from CO or CA im thinking... and im not bragging... just providing an example of good cannabis...

You're right... anyone can grow bud that can compare to mmj strains in cali or something but only few can get close to perfection like we do here in MT :smoke: (a majority of them being legal caregivers/growers in mmj states haha)

One state for example that has a mass amount of skilled growers is Nebraska... now that place has got some dank buds for being nonmedical (but they did decriminalize ;)) Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming all get dank i know... though it is more expensive at 300/oz+ for most.

17. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

I would much rather smoke the medical grown in my own state thanks ;)

If there's any legally grown cannabis in IL it most likely came from CO or CA im thinking... and im not bragging... just providing an example of good cannabis...

You're right... anyone can grow bud that can compare to mmj strains in cali or something but only few can get close to perfection like we do here in MT :smoke: (a majority of them being legal caregivers/growers in mmj states haha)

One state for example that has a mass amount of skilled growers is Nebraska... now that place has got some dank buds for being nonmedical (but they did decriminalize ;)) Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming all get dank i know... though it is more expensive at 300/oz+ for most.[/quote]

There's skilled growers in every state. Maybe there's more in Montana, but dank is still everywhere. It's not like Montana has "special" bud that's better than everywhere else.
    If its indoor, it could be same quality anywhere. I usually smoke indoor from Cali, but some of the dankest weed I've ever smoked is outdoor grown in Oregon. Op-looks leafy, but not terrible. Probably just a random bag with a random bar code. Not a "medical" bag.

18. Yeah im saying medical states have more skilled growers than non medical states usually... not always but most the time. Oregon outties are pretty damn good... though indoor is almost always better :smoke:

It's funny how people think medical always comes in special baggies and shit... my people's caregiver used to label each bag with little stickers but now she just writes the strain name/weight in marker, which sort of looks illegitimate but hey... laziness defeats us all. I remember when i first picked up from my friend that grows... he gave my buddy and i 3 or 4 mason jars for the 117g we had to transport... the blue dream still stunk up the car even in airtight jars.

19. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

Yeah im saying medical states have more skilled growers than non medical states usually... not always but most the time. Oregon outties are pretty damn good... though indoor is almost always better :smoke:

It's funny how people think medical always comes in special baggies and shit... my people's caregiver used to label each bag with little stickers but now she just writes the strain name/weight in marker, which sort of looks illegitimate but hey... laziness defeats us all. I remember when i first picked up from my friend that grows... he gave my buddy and i 3 or 4 mason jars for the 117g we had to transport... the blue dream still stunk up the car even in airtight jars.[/quote]

Yea I always get my bud in jars with the strain and amount written on top. But, if it was a proper airtight container, the smell can't leak through it. I've had pounds of super stinky bud in airtight mason jars or vacuum sealed and you can't smell it.

20. Yeah it kept the smell in but as soon as you loosened the metal cap around the jar... it emitted the dreamiest smell of blueberries :p

Like this, he gave us the best cookies ever: sugar and snickerdoodle... my lightweight friend ate one and he puked 2 hours later haha. Pictured is the 49g i received for myself... the other 68g went to my friends who pitched.
    [​IMG]