Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical patients-Dispensaries and Medicated Drinks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rose City Buds, Nov 30, 2012.

1. So I live in the great green state of Oregon in a nice town called Portland. We have amazing marijuana, medical and non medical. I recently went to a collective called Collective Awakenings and they had a vast variety of medibles refrigerated and un refrigerated. I saw what i believe to be medicated soda or medicated Teas. They had assorted flavors of Hemp flavored to cherry and cola, and lime, lemon-lime. Strawberry etc. It was cool and i didnt have time to ask any of the bud tenders either as i had to catch a bus and be somewhere but has anyone tried these medicated drinks? I am not a big fan of medibles as i am a larger guy and it takes more to get me medicated...tinctures sort of hit me but Im not sure. I wanna try a medicated drink but not pay like $5 for a soda or even $10... they were asking $10 donation for shakey joints as big as my middle finger....EWWWW but they had dececnt looking flowers. Lemme know about these drinks or anything you have heard on them!

2. I personally have had one keef cola. It's not an item I could commit to. Although I would definitely suggest trying at least one for the experience!

3. I have had one from a local dispensary, and it did not affect me at all. I have bought food from there and it worked amazing. It could just be me though.

4. see ya I was hoping to possibly try them but whats tthe asking donation rates if you remember? did either of you go to Collective Awakenings?

5. I got mine from Pure Medical in Colorado Springs. They were running about 5 but they only had like 35ml I think. Not a whole lot considering some edibles are made with +250mg

6. Brownies, Krispy treats, cookies are usually about $5 and they all have worked for me..was buzzed for a few hours.

However, the beverages although tasted good had no effect whatsoever. Like you said, they go about $5-10 and I personally think are overrated.

7. been going to the Oregon cannabis Cafe last couple of days their medibles are to die for. Peanut butter melt on your tounge medicated fudge ...MMMMM and medicatet spaghetti was amazing

8. I live in WA, not too far from Portland! ( voodoo donuts is the shit).

Usually sodas are like 7-9 bucks from what I've seen. Never tried it but my old friend said it got him fucked up! Try it! Doesn't hurt to try.