Medical oil cartridges

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Tjrog, Jul 8, 2018.

1. I have several of these cartridges with small amounts of oil left in them. I want to combine the leftovers into a single usable one. I've attempted removing the top and heating to pour out the remaining. However, all of the ones I can get apart, the ones wih the black tip, only the mouthpiece comes off that one. Leaving the shaft in the center. Leaving little to no more to allow another cartridge to drain into it. The ones with the metal tips, the shaft comes out with the mouthpiece, but so does the whole wick and coil assembly. Clear plastic ones dont seem to come apart. Any tips on the best way to do this, please? 20180707_161330.jpg

2. They make them on purpose so they are hard to break into and refill.

3. 20180707_202218.jpg Difficult, yes. Impossible, I doubt that. Anyone know if I would be ok draining the others into this one then screwing the assembly back in, or will the center shaft with the wick and everything need to be back in there first,

4. Get a syringe and suck it all out and put it into one. There like $1.00 at walgreens