Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Usage Survey

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Cannavic, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Hi all,
    I am a graduate student in the Sociology Department at CSUN. I'm currently researching and collecting data on medical marijuana usage. Please help me and take my survey, I would greatly appreciate it!

Here's the link below:
    Medical Marijuana Usage Survey

Thanks in advance!
    Cannavic
    aka Victoria

2. That was kind of a lame survey. There is no doctor that will prescribe it until it's dropped from the Schedule One status.

3. @WeedHaps
    Since 1996 when California votes passed the nations first Medical Marijuana usage act you've needed a Doctors Medical recommendation to get into a cannabis dispensary..
    Admitted many are questionable doctors and a few are under some form of investigation but still have a valid license but that is the system that developed over the last 20 years..
    BNW

4. I understand as I too had to get a recommendation for mine in Colorado but they wont prescribe it or talk dosage as far as I understand. :)

5. In Michigan my doctor talked about everything from growing to smoking. Talked about different strains and different ways to use marijuana.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Currently treating buddies grandpa w dementia