Medical marijuana laws

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by gorillagrow40, Sep 15, 2011.

1. I have a few other questions I would like to ask, I found a website that shows the medical laws for each state that has legal weed, but most of the laws dont make much sense too me, for instance Alaska laws say I can have no more than 1 usable oz but yet I can grow 6 plants (3 mature 3 immature) and Arizona law says I can have 2.5 usable oz and I can grow 0-12 plants, that doesnt make much sense to me because if I grow 3 mature plants in Alaska im going to have more than 1 usable oz from 3 plants and if I grow 12 plants in Arizona im positive im gonna have more than 2.5 usable oz of weed from 12 plants, what are we suppose to do with the extra weed, give it away? sell it to dispencery's or what? I've grown for a long time and I get anywhere from 1 to 2 oz weed just from 1 indoor plant so how am I suppose stay within the guidelines when the guidelines arent realistic? If I can grow 12, im gonna grow 12, but I guarentee I'll be over legal usable amount of 2.5 oz, so how do people work around this issue? Im sure everyone has this issue and im just curious to how you handle it and what do you do with the extra weed?

2. When dealing with the law, always assume the worst case scenario. Never have more than you are allowed, under any circumstances. That is if you are a law-fearing type. Most cops, regardless of the spirit of the law, will charge you with as stiff a charge as the possibly can. It's points towards their performance evaluations.

Do you have any specific State in mind, or just searching in general?

3. it was just a general question, but some of the laws just dont make sense on the amount a person can grow and how much usable weed a person can have! If Im allowed to grow 3 mature plants in alaska, they would have to be really tiny plants to remain under the usable amount of 1 oz by law! Even just 1 plant has the ability to take a person over the legal amount of usable weed of 1 oz, hell I get anywhere from 1 to 2 oz from 1 small indoor plant at maybe 24in' tall at finish height! So in my mind these arent realistic guidelines set by the state!

4. What better way to undermine the will of the people than to pass a law which is not reasonable? It's a question I have often pondered as well, and the only reason for it, I can figure, is that it still leaves you open to forfeiture of your home and other property. It also perpetuates the lucrative market for law enforcement as the black market then still produces the medicine, as skeptical people like yourself may choose NOT to grow for these very outstanding questions.

Medical laws are very injurious in many ways quite often.