Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical marijuana in new york

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Da_Jtac_0, Dec 16, 2008.

1. i am sitting in my room watching tv when a commercial for 9 news comes on. i was on the computer so i wasn't looking but i heard medical marijuana and immediately turned around to try to watch it:bolt:

i didn't get a chance to see it but they were saying something about medical marijuana becoming legal. i live in jersey but i'm pretty sure they were talking about new york. anyone else hear about this?

i heard rumors about 2 or 3 months ago but never heard anything else?

i hope its true because my non smoking friend laughed in my face when i told him about the rumor.

2. check the other thread in this section.
    its a possiblity that medical marijuana will be legal in nj..
    patients will have the op. to grow up to six plants and carry
    a small amount of bud with them.