Medical Marijuana In Nebraska?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SaulSilver1, May 12, 2010.

1. Gotta start somewhere

2. If Iowa continues on it's path to legalizing medicinal use, that would speed up things dramatically, I think. :)

3. Exactly, Omaha and Council Bluffs are the "twin cities" of the heartland. The movement being made in Iowa makes me believe that it's only a matter of time before Nebraska followed suit.

This coming from a born and raised Nebraskan and if this does pass then I'm going to be ashamed of myself for moving to the East Coast in July :p

4. if they legalized it here i would be in heaven, idk what id do!

5. Not to rain on anyones hopes and dreams here in the big O don't you think Nebraska would have legalized gambling after seeing all that money go over the bridge, but they never did.

6. #7 SaulSilver1, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ya you'd think that but crazier things have happened. That being said I don't think that there's a chance in hell Nebraska will be one of the first twenty states to allow it for medicinal purposes.

7. I would have totally agreed with this a few months ago. Nebraska seems really...republican. But one of my friends was talking about this this summer, and he said that it could possibly happen, because Nebraska was one of the first states (or the very first) to de-criminalize marijuana. Something like that.