Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana In Canada

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MoneyJatt, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Hey, I was wondering how hard is it to get medical marijuana in Ontario. It's not for me at all but my dad has always had back pain and is already on medications for it and sometimes he even has to drink alcohol to help ease the pain. He actually has a back injury's though so it's not just regular back pain. So I was just wondering how hard would it be to get medical marijuana in Ontario or would it be too much of a hassle and not worth it to get medical marijuana. Oh and my dad does not approve of marijuana only because it is illegal but if it were for medical reasons then he might want to take it but would only do it if he got a medical marijuana license.

Thanks