Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Has Helped My Minor Ptsd Issues..but I Got The Rec For Back Pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by brant xavier, Aug 12, 2014.

1. #1 brant xavier, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    should I feel bad  that I didn't tell the doctor the other real details?   ?the back pain thing is true,but is more recurring than anything...they gave me the card for chronic pain...but I also use it because it helps some minor ptsd  I get once in awhile that I have and overall calms anxiety(even the afterglow the next day)overall though i'm reaping benefits of this great plant..because these dispensaries have SO many choices to choose from....i'm leaning towards the sativa strains right now because it helps me with what I listed(ptsd  AND anxiety,and nerves)the reason I didn't drop the other details on her is because I thought the back pain thing was a bit more valid...but it has helped those other symptoms  as well..

2. Feel bad. Go back to her and apologise for not being completly honest. Ease your conscious.

3. #3 brant xavier, Aug 12, 2014
    lol... :)....actually I feel i'm using the plant for the right reasons I was just really brief with her...but felt I should have told her more ,the reason I didn't is because those other issues are sensitive to me......it's cool though because she was nice enough to give me the rec..to help my symptoms.. :)...my reasons are valid:)...I could have filled her in on the other details...but I felt what I told her was honest.......it just has that added benefit of helping me with those other things which is a plus.. :)...

4. #4 Spliff Shady, Aug 12, 2014
    Lol no they should feel bad that they kept it from us for soo long

5. ha ha, what are the side effects?? well it fixed other ailments as a side effect!

6. The only drug people take FOR the side effects!