Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Delivery services in CA

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ediblez, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Has anyone tried them?

how does it work?

what if you're at a friends house? do they still deliver as long as you have your rec?

:confused::):smoking:

2. probably depends on the service but i think most places will deliver to wherever as long as you have your rec. most are overpriced though that ive come across although i know there are some good ones

3. Yeah I've ordered some when I was out of time to drive to my dispensary (40 min drive, but it's the best in socal), and bought an 1/8th (minimum) and it was $50 and regular chronic, but driver insisted it was 'fire'. Never again.

4. Yeah ive had delivery people come to my house plenty. It was my sisters friend that was the cardholder so yes, you can get delivery if your at a friends house.

5. forsure cool thanks