Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana and the "other" states

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rotten Egg, Jan 8, 2010.

1. so many people are moving out of california because of cost of living, yet i hear so many people complain that there future state doesnt have MMJ. do u guys see this as a way of getting these other states passed with califorians infesting other states?

2. no opinions?

3. They are like a virus, spreading round the country. JK

I don't know if californians are the cause of other states adopting mmj. I think it is more that people who grew up around mj are starting to realize it isn't that bad and should be legalized. Hopefully in a few years the US will just end the stupid prohibition that obviously isn't working.

4. No, I do not believe that those leaving California would spread MMJ to other states. MMJ proponents in California are likely to stay in California rather than leave. We do have some of the most lenient MMJ laws in the country, and we were one of the first states. I'm sure there are isolated cases of patients moving out of state to a non-MMJ state, but there are far more people moving here to become patients than patients leaving to a non-MMJ state.