Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana and THC?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by makip, Feb 28, 2013.

1. OK so I've heard that "legal marijuana has no THC" now I don't know what people mean by "legal" marijuana because other than Washington and Colorado the only legal weed I know about is medical...so does medical has THC? What "legal" weed do people talk about that has no THC? And if it doesn't get you high why do people smoke it?

2. They mean the fake shit.

You know that terrible "incense"? That's what they mean.

3. its fake bud, its called legal coz it isnt real weed. still gets you high as shit though

4. I have a question: Is it really that easy to get a med card in Cali? I always see this place on the boardwalk in videos that has a sign to get your card for $40, and that seems awesome.

5. Yeah medical in Cali is a joke lol

6. But some dispensarys won't take those cards-I've even been turned away & I have a Drs rec. from Oncology & Hematology. That was once & the place is tweaky anyway.
    I guess it depends on the area!
    ;)

7. Even with doctor recommendation? Then who do they accept lol?

8. Some are just plain lazy! They like to dial a 1-800 verify # then to call a real Dr....
    :)

9. Whatever you do, don't smoke that fake shit tho

10. Oh Hell no! I like my club weed & hash. And oil. And edibles. :)

11. They are not talking about the fake shit. There are med patients that use Mj just for the pain management and not the high. They are starting to develop statins that have 0% thc and high 15-20 cbd. Cbd is the the stuff that make you feel like sitting on the couch for hrs. These strains are not perfect yet but the next few years are looking good.

12. Ahh! Thanks NorCal!
    Debbie :)

13. Just to inform you though about the "incense". Where I live in AZ its called spice or k2, and it is a plant called marshmallow plant and it is sprayed down with chemicals that are on the borderline of being illegal, but to get away with it (and they know you are going to smoke it) they put disclaimers such as "not made for human consumption" and "the manufacturer of this product can not be held responsible for mia-use of this product or injury caused from it". It can kill you, if it doesn't it will mess up your brain