Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana A True Medicine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by highguyty, Apr 14, 2014.

1. I need 100 responses to my survey before 5th period today for my biology 2 Honors class... I would really appreciate if anyone could take 15 seconds to complete it!  

If you can please respond to thread stating you completed it. Thank you so much if you do.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5M8PKBC

2. Nothing like waiting until the last minute 😉

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

3. I took it, but the first question should be optional or "Are you a medical marijuana patient?"

4. I took your survey and I agree with the post above me^ I'm in New York so I'm not a medical marijuana patient.

5. #5 Stncold, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    FIlled it out..   I agree with the other posts about some of those options should be be changed or being optional.

For instance, I have Crohn's and live in a non-medical state, so those questions were just a bit wonky for me.  To answer,  it has definitely helped me through some really bad times with pain, nausea, increasing my appetite, as well as lessening my diarrhea.  I can't say for sure though if it's ever actually put me in remission, doubtful to be honest.  Usually on particularly bad days I will smoke heavily and there's a noticeable improvement throughout the day that lets me function almost normally.

6. You ain't even getting 10 responses haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. BAM DONE YA SLUT!