Medical Marijuana A True Medicine?

Discussion in 'General' started by highguyty, Apr 14, 2014.

1. I need 100 responses to my survey before 5th period today for my biology 2 Honors class... I would really appreciate if anyone could take 15 seconds to complete it!  

If you can please respond to thread stating you completed it. Thank you so much if you do.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5M8PKBC

2. Grass City must be real up and coming if some high school bio class is taking 100 random internet personalities into consideration.

"before fifth period"... awesome.

3. ahaha were doing a 10 page research paper on whatever we want and mines on benefits of medical marijuana. but we have to include results from our survey. I've been smoking for awhile and i already knew of this forum

4. Alright @[member="highguyty"] I took your survey but if the DEA comes knocking down my door, I'm soo gonna side eye you!
    :laughing:

5. I took a break from my usual lurking to help you out with your project, bud.

You're probably getting a biased answer asking from this site, And you shouldn't wait till last second to finish your home work guy.

A good counter argument and a survey of the general public's opinion could give your study that extra professional element and credibility.