Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical In Washington State

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TylerEChase, Nov 21, 2011.

  1. Hey so i am attempting to get my green card. I am gonna try and get it for Bi-polar. and i am not just getting it to get high. Pot actually helps me keep my moods in order but I have no idea of who to go see and what to do.

    does anyone know if i can get it for bipolar and if so who do i see and how much do you think it would cost.

    im a 21 year old male, employed, i have documented proof that i have had bi-polar and that its severe and that I have tried different medications but they dont help. any help would be much appreciated.
  2. Unfortunately I don't think mental disorders are covered by Washington state mmj laws
  3. Go to any nearest clinic. I like THC foundation, but there are plenty around. If you're nervous about seeing the right doctor, find a good dispensary and ask them who they suggest since they usually are involved in the community. If you have documentation, just bring that along and they'll look it over, ask you some simple questions, and then discuss whether cannabis is an option for you or not. Also, different doctors have different opinions, so it doesn't hurt to try a few different places if the first one gives you any grief (but they shouldn't since you have documentation).

    Yeah, so check out THC Foundation. Stop by with documentation and talk to them if its easy enough.

    Let me know how it goes, just PM me, I'm around the area.
  4. As Krop said, mental health dis orders are not covered in washington state.

    Stupid though...

    Marihuana and Bi-Polar Disorder

    Looks like it would work maybe..though I was with a girl for quite some time who was bi-polar and pot made it much much worse, but then again I typically smoke sativas and she smoked my bud.. I'd think that in a manic episode like that article states.. you should probly stay away from sativas and sativa dom hybrids.

Share This Page