Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical in Illinois

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Deleted member 938134, Mar 3, 2016.

1. My dad is eligible for a medical marijuana card in Illinois, I believe, but his current Doctor is not registered with the state or whatever for it yet. What's the easiest method for him to obtain a medical card? Thanks!

2. Search for other physicians in the state on google that helps sign patients up for Illinois. I've went to a clinic and I had to have a 90 day relationship with the physician at the clinic and then have my paperwork sent to the state. It took almost two months after sending in my application to finally receive my card here in Illinois and these are the steps you'll have to go through if you're Doctor isn't on board

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the reply. Are you from Illinois? How is the dispensary bud? Decent selection?

4. I know this is late, but it is extremely difficult to get a Medical card in Illinois even if you have a qualifying medical illness.

5. It was fairly simple for me once I found the right doctor to help me. I'm sorry you had such a hard time.

6. ....