Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical in Alabama!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by yeahbitchismoke, Feb 24, 2009.

1. #1 yeahbitchismoke, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
  2. Bump. Please guys, from alabama or not, i very much urge you to write to a congressman in alabama because alabama is too much of a republican state. If this bill goes through it will be amazing!

3. Dang, didn't see this thread or the one from yesterday. Idk why I posted another one in legalization instead, but oh well...check out this link too...

http://compassionate-care.blogspot.com/

4. Ha, I was just about to bump this thread. I've already contacted my represenatives. Even got a thread going over on my local political/area forum. Too bad my city's elected officials haven't responded to thread yet b/c they are on there as well, a long with a lot of business owners. Several cops have tried to say a few words, and I've had to retaliate.

5. Damn dude, I will probably write someone on the subject. I am glad to see medicinal marijuana spread to the south, even though I think Oklahoma will be the last state to get MMJ :mad:

6. I think you guys will have it before Florida does...Florida is like it's own mini-America...during the Bush days...

7. It's probably from all the old people that move there to die.:hello:
    I've been writing the representatives once a day, do the same!

8. bump...Been writing a few times a week myself.

9. ttt...oh yeaaaa