Medical Grow in backyard

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LilRonnie, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I currently have 5 girls in the backyard and a nosey neighbor. I have my rec and have read the local cannabis guidelines but I'm still worried about the nosey neighbor trying to call the local PD on me. Do I need to post my rec on a sign post in back so ppl can see it? Can someone call the cops on me for having a stinky backyard?

2. I would post it just to cover my ass.

3. Yea bro defiantly pots that up somewhere outside! That way if he calls they'll see you're scripted probably tell you to get some reed fencing or something

4. I posted it outside today after a midday outside smoke sesh that I'm sure my neighbor saw. I heard a noise and looked over my shoulder and I could see his head over the top of the fence. I've only had one conversation with him before and that was when he came over for my nephews baptism a couple months ago. He seems pretty cool but he is a detective for a local PD, lol. Thanks for the reed fencing idea!

5. Hahaha go figure he'd be PD, yea man get some fencing up at least on his side

6. Here is an update, planted them in ground and posted the paperwork. I'm going to get a reed fence tommorow.

Attached Files:

7. Looking good.

8. Very nice bro, I can see why he was being nosy haha