Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Group Needs Your Support

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MCC, Jan 17, 2008.

1. We hope this is ok to post this here. We wanted to share with the cannabis community, especially the medical users that our former, no longer around medical group needs your support. Jodi Emery of the Cannabis Culture speaks out on our behalf in support of us! Please take the time to visit this site and show your support. http://mauicannabisclub.chipin.com/donations-for-mcc Thank you very much for your kindness and support! PEACE from the Maui Cannabis Club Patients...

2. Many people seem to be confusing us thinking this post is about the Cannabis Culture. We are the Maui Cannabis Club, which I was referring to, meaning Jodi Emery was speaking out on our behalf, not the Cannabis Culture. ALOHA

3. 62 views and not one SMALL donation...

How sad... :(

4. In my defense I'm a broke college student. But maybe more people would help your cause if your posts consisted more than "Give me money." Just my 2 cents but you only have 3 posts all of which relate to having people give you money.

Go ask around Maui for donations. Those are the people that are going to use your services. hit up tourist spots and bug them. Lahaina is a decent spot and same for Wialea (sp). Sorry but this haole doesn't really give a fuck.