Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical cards in pa.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GoAheadGetHigh1991, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Does anyone have any information on how long it take to receive your medical card in the mail?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 wimpy, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Xxxx

3. For me, my card was received in about 7 days, but was post dated active roughy 3 weeks from purchase online from PA MMJ site. The dispensaries will not honor the card till the approval date on card is valid.

4. Hope that helped you out, any ?'s feel free to ask.

5. Yes it did. Thank you. I appreciate it.. I finally got mine Saturday and they had fixed the post dating. It was valid the day I got it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hello fellow blades!

Reporting from legal PA I have to say, these meds are pretty dang potent.

I have made my own from hash and other sorts, so I wanted to try a whole bunch of what my local dispensary had to offer.

So costs be damned so far I have tried:

Cookies & Cream 500mg cart (tasted like it had PG, CCell like cart, unsure which brand have to double check)

Fruit Roll Up 500mg cart (Terrapin - fire uses CCell cart)

Grandaddy Purp Live Resin (holy shit diamond caviar, so wonderful...)

Moxie Brand Tahoe OG hybrid live snap and pull (best tasting wax I have tried in a looong time)

GG#4 & Pineapple Express Flower & Alien Bubba Kush all from Cresco (flower is strong flavorful and cured well, cost is crazy high) I prefer the indica naturally but hot damn that Pineapple Express gives a nice head buzz.

1:1 sublingual tincture spray (40 2.5mg doses in a cute little spray bottle, works okay and tastes great, like grapefruit)

GG 15mg per capsules (iCan) with 2.5mg CBD in it and a different (Cresco) 10mg per 1:1 capsules. So far I haven't taken enough of the caps to really test them. They have been working quite well for micro dosing for me though.

What's super interesting is that the lab data is attached for the product and they now list all sorts of cannabinoids, not just the main two!

When flower gets cheaper I hope one of the manufacturers makes some nice hash to sell. Hopefully in a couple years or sooner growing will be acceptable, once PA has made so much money they don't know what to do with it... and when fed law is modified.

As far as the herbs helping my condition, it HAS. I would venture the added CBD and flower use has made things quite better in my digestive tract. The battle goes on but man, what a time to be alive. I had been off canna caps for over 3 months, just using CBD tincture and vaping wax and my stomach has been, not well at all. Got to get the medicine to go to where I am affected. I may try to pick up some patches and RSO next time I go.

So far I am pretty impressed.

7. Went to my dispensary . in Phila. are now giving a 20% discount to Vets and a 15% discount to SSD/SSI plus they just lower their prices on DABs as low as $60 a gram with my discount comes to $50 gram of sugar Dabs.

I live in Northeast Phila. and I'm within five miles to 4 dispensaries and they seem to be fighting it out for business every week one lowers their prices on some of their stock or offers a discount. So if you live close to the area it's worth coming down and checking them out.

8. Been to Restore and was very happy with everyone and their prices.

9. Harvest is one of the big pharma type marijuana growers and now have dispensaries in PA and soon in Ohio, they also are some of the highest priced dispensaries in the area, with $65-75 eighths and i believe as much as $20 a gram or something? all the damn packaging they do has jacked the price up, just a quick stop to Michigan or Detroit and you can get $70 shake top shelf ounces, what really pisses me off is that the people who really need this for their sick family or kids, are not going to be able to afford to keep buying $400 ounces to try and keep their kid from having seizures or something. Another big pharma type dispensary going in Ohio is "Cresco" i believe its called, prices seem to be right up there with Harvest. the one dispensary i do look forward to is "Strawberry Fields" i have looked at their prices and they seem to be VERY reasonable on everything!

• Like Like x 1
  10. well if we are being honest here, it would have been quicker if you had them send it horseback!