Medical Card.

Discussion in 'General' started by Relieved, Nov 16, 2011.

  1. Hey guys what's up I'm living in Washington right now and I just have a question on how to get my medical card. I'm from Texas so i have no past medical records but whenever i was in Texas i was diagnosed with scoliosis (curve in my spine) And so my back is hurting. It doesn't hurt all the time. I'm not going to lie. But at certain times it does hurt i have to stand up for a when i"m sitting down for too long. I was wondering if i could use my scoliosis for a reason to the doctor so i can recieve my medical Marijuana? P.S I have been to the doctor but it was not for my back and i was not 18 when i went. But i am now 18 :ey:

Share This Page