Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Card (Orange County)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cjbeast, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Hi, I'm new to the grasscity :)

Alright, so I have a few questions about getting a medical marijuana card. For people who live around the Orange County area or even San Diego area, where would you recommend me getting one that is cheap and reliable? Also, is it a one trip deal? (Where you get evaluated and they give you a card for the okay to possess pot)

&to be honest, I just want to do marijuana for the effects of it not for medical reasons although I do think I could qualify for it. The past year, I've fractured a section of my lumbar/spine (L4) . Time to time, my back makes popping noises which don't hurt but irritate the hell out of me. It's been about 6 months since I've fractured my back. No pain meds being taken. It's actually quite easy to deal with but I need to train for next years Track & Field as i've missed this years.

I'd appreciate all your guy's opinions and questions.

2. Marijuana Will not stop your back from making popping noises..stick with depression

3. If you have a diagnosis from your regular doctor (or whomever saw you) then yes, you should qualify.

4. 150 vs 45...

150 is sketchy

but so is 45, I think somewhere in between is a legit price, 65-70

5. My first card cost me $125 with coupon. My renewal through this place cost me $75. Call and ask if they have any specials this month you heard they did. See what they offer.

6. It's pretty hard to find places that will charge $70 around Orange County. (If you could refer me to a place you've been satisfied with, that would be nice :) ).