Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical card in cali questions

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 420 fritz, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I just moved to California not to long ago and am in the process of receiving my drivers listens and such... every once in a while i get really bad pain in my lower back rejoin (it makes me sick to my stomach) but its not chronic pain, it happens about once a week or so and last about 30-45 min. I have found that smoking really takes the edge off and helps me relax and makes the pain subside quicker (or so it seems).

so my questions are:

1. Is a drivers listens enough to get the card or do i need other paperwork?
    2. Is that enough of a reason to receive a card?
    3. I do not know much about the cards or the laws, so i would like to know, with the card would i be allowed to take the mj home to use at the appropriate time?

Thanks for the help :rolleyes:

2. 1. yes, at most places
    2. yes, at most places
    3. yes

3. I just moved from Michigan to Cali this past year and have been wondering about those same things. My question is do I really need a Cali license or can I keep my Michigan one? (I have a valid cali address)

4. getting a card here is easier than getting up and taking a dump at the bathroom. Just go in, drivers license and generally 40$ or so for a year medical card (you have to renew after a year), none of the clinics here turn anyone down. I was in and out in 5 minutes back in January.

5. i think you need a cali one

6. Every one of your questions has been asked and answered MANY times already in this very forum.

Please review the forum before starting a new thread.

In any case you do need a California Driver License or ID and you must be a resident.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.