Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical card help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by derek92, May 14, 2012.

1. i live in southern california and i was wondering if i can get a medica marijuana card for migraines. my mom has passed down migraines from her to me and its been more than a year or 2 since ive been having them. will the doctor even let me get a medical card?

2. i get them a lot too and since i've been smoking for the past 3 years i haven't really gotten them or any headaches, i remember googling it when i was curious and it's possible as long as your Dr. knows the benefits and medicinal properties of marijuana.

3. Start looking for a doctor.

4. YEs in cali you can get it for anything. there are drs just for recommending pot.

5. Stop posting the same thing in numerous threads

6. Go on Weedmaps.com.
    Find a doctor in your zipcode area.
    Go to the doctor, tell them exactly this: "I suffer from severe migraines often. At first, I didn't want to be abusing tylenol and aspirin, so I tried using marijuana....and it works!" hahaha.

7. You are really overreacting, its California.