Medical benefits of Smoking Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by jamejsmith, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Marijuana (cannabis) is the most widely used illegal drug in many developed countries. Medical studies have shown that the active ingredient in marijuana, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), might provide some medical benefits in some patients.

THC had been shown to be effective for some patients who suffered nausea from cancer chemotherapy treatments.

Studies have shown that cannabis can relieve muscle pain.

The main success of THC has been found in patients suffering from AIDS-related wasting syndrome and in some cases in which patients are suffering from intractable pain.

2. We know. -___-

3. I don't think he has checked out Granny's list yet.

4. #4 HeaDiEs RusH, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    You should do some reading in the "Medical Marijuana" section of the forums.

5. Oh shit! Somebody should really tell the government. I bet if they knew they would legalize it. Hell, America would be all over it.

6. Medical benefits? What are you talking about. Weed makes your teeth fall out and eats holes in your brain.

7. [quote name='"Jazzyj"']Medical benefits? What are you talking about. Weed makes your teeth fall out and eats holes in your brain.[/quote]

No it doesn't. Thats meth, there are many benifits. Smoking helped me get off my ADHD meds which were effecting my liver. My grades when up when I was no longer distracted and I was able to study better. When I had food poisoning a month ago I would have puked my guts out if my wife didn't get me some. Not to mention my PTSD or my Tourettes. But I am saying I don't enjoy taking my medine, but it really does have benifits. Not to mention some studies done by a friend of mine who found that in rats it increases the rate of transfer from short term memory to long term. Which means you learn faster. So here it is.

8. Hey mooseman, do you see that up in the sky? Yeah, it's flying pretty high =\. It looks like it's going right over your head actually

9. Huh??? Oh right the sarcasm thing. My bad.

10. Yes it does. :rolleyes:

11. Haha it's all good man. Glad to hear it's helping you deal with those things though.

12. Sub'd, wanna read more!

13. Na bro chill, weed is dangerous, it causes 14 y/o girls (the kind that crosses our borders illegally) to get pregnant just by breathing weed smoke on them. True story.