Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical and now beyond

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Frederick, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Aloha,

My wife found this the other day and its pretty amazing. Lots of support from Canada research.... makes you wonder what the big picture is and whats behind this kind of support.

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=13765

The article also points out that cannabinoid have been an important biological role for a long time.... 500 million years. Hmm when did God make this place?.... In the beginning God created light??? now I get it.

aloha
    Frederick

2. cool, the more brain cells the better!

3. :hello: Thats what I like to hear.

4. Yet alcohol is still legal and marijuana isnt :rolleyes:

They have the research right in their face saying alcohol=bad and marijuana=better but noo..marijuana is bad and shouldnt be legal?:confused:

5. crazy world we live in

6. awesome find man +rep