Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medica Marijuana in massachusetts?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cowboykillerr, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I'm fairly certain question 2 that just passed made medical marijuana legal, but i have no idea what kind of a doctor i need to see to get the prescription, i live on the north shore, can travel to boston, salem, wherever. does anyone know any good doctors for this?

sorry if this is inappropriate. but I do have some issues that medical would be given for. (ie. anxiety, chronic back and joint pain)

please help me out if you can. thank you :D

2. It didn't

It made up to one ounce of marijuana a civil infraction, meaning you pay a $100 fine if you're over 18

3. this

decriminalized =/= legalized, even for medical purposes.

4. haha, im from the south shore~~~~~~~

5. move to maine and get a med card
    no dispensaries though :-\