[Medial question] I keep hearing strange voices in my head

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by ethereak, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Hey
    This is pretty freaky. I have googled around for an hour trying to find someone that had had the same experience as me, but I haven't found shet, so I turn to you to see if anyone here has. I am surrounded by voices as I write this, and it is hella hard to focus. Oh, and I am also extremely high.

The few different voices I've heard so far seem to all have their own strange dialect of the same language, A language that I've never heard. It feels very alien, as one's mind might be. It has an extremely fast pace, (easily 12 cyllabes a second at times) and a sparkling rhythm to it. One sounds masculine, but most of the time the voices sound feminine, or childish even. And by the stresses in their voices to judge, I could often determine that they were narrating my emotional plane. When I felt angry at the voices, the voices sounded angry When I tried to distract me with a video game, the voices sounded whiny. Whenever I invite these voices, they take over everything I hear, and it often gives me a pounding, slightly achy heart and shaky legs, which every stoner know is pretty uncomfortable

What they are trying to say to me is irrelevant, because I highly suspect that these "vioices" are just me sort of over-hearing things. But I am still not certain, and it keeps ruining my highs. All voices dissappear completely when I'm sober, so it feels kind of unlikely that it is a mental disorder or something..

But I just wonder if you know whether this is like, pure schizo or if it is just because of the weed? Cheers

2. Think its better not to ignore an experience, listen, you might receive knowledge and learning from a higher plain.