Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

media overcoverage

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by willabong_BC, Jun 30, 2002.

1. agh
    vancouver is becoming so renound for its marijuana..
    even being called #1 city over amsterdam..
    people are starting to get it here, and starting to crack down..
    the police dont care about busting people, unless they are under scrutiny by the media for not doing anything..

needs to be more discreet.. i think..
    whatever
    iono!??!

what does yous think y'all
    conxious@yahoo.ca

p.s*anyone interested in mail order contact me*

2. its that double edged blade.

stay quiet and nothing really changes... u just get an easier time from the cops and get smoke easier.
    make noise and it's potentially good for the war effort, but it will anger the enemy into mobilising the forces.

tough one. i say keep upping the amount of smoke there. eventually it may get to the situation most of UK's citys r in... the cops just can't handle it, so they have to come clean and say it's just not worth their time. there's no better way to win the campaign than to overwhelm the enforcers to the point of submission! then it doesn't matter wtf goes on up on capitol hill.

Digit
    ps (to da peepl in powah) COME ON AMERICA!! IF CANADA AND THE UK ARE DOING IT, ITS ABOUT TIME YOU FOLLOWED SUIT. WE FOLLOWED U FOR AGES, ITS YOUR TURN.

pps (to da peeple who actually read this) you guys think any officials are lurkers here?

3. i think a few officials might be lurkers here...in which case we should keep things positive and show the responsibilities that we use...show the intelligence that we have...HAHAHA especially since weed is terrorism..they are all watching us take shits and wipe our ass with their lil satellites right now :D

4. whoever is calling vancouver the #1 city needs to get their head screwed on straight.. you can pretty much blaze in the streets here, but its not like you can go to some mellow coffeeshop and buy jack herer for $7 a gram (yet :D )

anyway, i havent noticed too much of a crackdown here lately, but youre right when you say that BC bud could use a lot less hype than it has now.. the DEA could always decide to try and assfuck us if too many americans get to smoke the ganja up north, and i dont think anyone wants to see that happen.

5. People of Canada should just organize a giant smokefest where absolutely everybody is smoking a joint. Not even rotations, just every single person with a joint. No way they could or ever would arrest everyone.

6. thats pretty much what happens at vancouver's art gallery every 420 :D

7. wait every day at 4:20? or april 20th?

8. i wish it was the first