Media Bias..?

Discussion in 'General' started by RememberTheName, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya think?

I 100% believe Zimmerman is a racist fuck head.

But.

When you stick a picture of a 14yr old next to a mug shot of a 30yr old your defiantly forcing an opinion on people.

Idk.

Attached Files:

2. I do kinda agree that putting the pic of an innocent looking kid next to a mug shot of a sketchy lookin guy makes people form opinions pretty quickly.

But I still think that fucker is a POS and he's gonna get what's coming to him

3. im assuming you havent heard yet. that picture on the right isnt tryvon martin.

4. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']im assuming you havent heard yet. that picture on the right isnt tryvon martin.[/quote]

Haha shat on.

Either way. The idea sticks the same.

5. it is true that putting a pic of the kid when he was 12 against a pic of a guy in a mug shot is going to form opinions, but it needs to because it doesnt change the fact that zimmerman murdered martin for absolutely no reason.

trayvon martin, the toughest man there ever was. scared a grown man with nothing more than skittles and a soft drink.

6. #6 Digital Veil, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    ^ Talk more out of your ass why don't you.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

7. Since yall are just blindly saying shit, I'll add my opinion.

Zimmerman is a model citizen, not a racist, and Treyvon was a punk thug...

8. huh? tell me, how much research have you done into the case?

9. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

huh? tell me, how much research have you done into the case?[/quote]

Trayvon got suspended multiple times.

Was 6,3 when killed and on the football team. Not a small dude.

Zimmerman had grass stains on his back and was beaten up hella good when cops arrived

AND the ONLY witness says Martin was on top.

I'm FOR tray on. But seriously. People need to research.

He had a backpack with stolen jewelry and fatty screwdriver.

AND got caught tagging.

I still think he's innocent. But at the same time were not talking about 14yr old.

10. no one is blindly saying shit. except for you,

zimmerman was not a model citizen or a racist. he frequently used drugs and was constantly calling police on just about anyone walking around the neighborhood at night, including joggers. trayvon was not a punk thug but he also wasnt the butterface kid shown in the picture. nor is he the person in the pic in the OP. he was getting slightly off the path, he got suspended from school (for marijuana, no big deal to us right?) and got into a fight recently too.

but so what? fact of the matter is, trayvon was doing nothing suspicious in the neighborhood, he was walking around talking on his phone after returning from the store for skittles. zimmerman follows him, against dispatchers orders. martin knew he was being followed, as heard on the phone call. [babe, this guy is following me...] trayvon asked zimmerman why he was fallowing him and zimmerman just said what are you doing here? so trayvon asked again and then all of a sudden you hear on the phone call trayvon saying "oof" like he just got knocked to the ground (which he did, by zimmerman).

if trayvon attacked zimmerman, its because he was trying to defend himself against this creepy mexican guy following him.

blindly talking shit, huh?

11. who the fuck CARES bout ANY of that shit? do you think zimmerman had a computer pulled up with all martin's priors on there? no, zimmerman had no way of knowing any of that bullshit. there's nothing suspicious about a person walking around on the phone. THE FACT IS, zimmerman FOLLOWED martin, and martin KNEW he was being followed, so he confronted zimmerman ("why you followin me man?") trayvon was defending himself against zimmerman.

12. [quote name='"Makizushi"']Since yall are just blindly saying shit, I'll add my opinion.

Zimmerman is a model citizen, not a racist, and Treyvon was a punk thug...[/quote]

I just recently read zimmermann beat woman..so model citizen?

13. I guess im a idiot but who the fuck is zimmerman? and no i dont want cnn or bbc or were ever the fuck this guy works? im just not getting this...........

14. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

who the fuck CARES bout ANY of that shit? do you think zimmerman had a computer pulled up with all martin's priors on there? no, zimmerman had no way of knowing any of that bullshit. there's nothing suspicious about a person walking around on the phone. THE FACT IS, zimmerman FOLLOWED martin, and martin KNEW he was being followed, so he confronted zimmerman ("why you followin me man?") trayvon was defending himself against zimmerman.[/quote]

This thread isn't about whose right and wrong.

It's about media portrayal my friend.

15. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']I guess im a idiot but who the fuck is zimmerman? and no i dont want cnn or bbc or were ever the fuck this guy works? im just not getting this...........[/quote]

Zimmerman is a a watch guard. That killed a 17yr old black kid.

Now it's gone national and it's become BLACK V WHITE

BUT NOTHING IS EVER BLACK V WHITE

16. -suspended for marijuana. what, does that make you a bad person or something?

-yeah? so? zimmerman still weighed over a hundred pounds more

-of course he had grass stains, and he wasn't beaten up at all. show me a source that says this.

-show me the source that says this too

backpack with stolen jewelry? stop spewing bullshit. they INVESTIGATED him about it, and none of the jewelry matched the stolen property.

here's my source. Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry

do some research.

17. #17 darksmoker, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    thats true. but it's also about how theyre trying to kill this dead kid's reputation.

stolen jewelry? get that shit outta here.

stop listening to the media.

yeah. he assaulted a police officer and was arrested for domestic violence. what an awesome guy.

you guys need to stop spewing such bullshit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-cohen/obama-trayvon-martin_b_1381292.html

18. Why does that matter? Do you not frequently use drugs?

If recent reports are true that Trayvon did in fact attack Zimmerman (punching him and slamming his head against the sidewalk) then the whole country is going to look silly for blowing this out of proportion. People should be free to defend themselves.

19. which is exactly what trayvon was doing against the guy that was following him.

what would you do if you were being followed in your own neighborhood, then the guy jumped on you? would you...lay there or would you fight back?

trayvon was defending himself.

and him frequently using drugs matters because the 9-1-1 call sounds like zimmerman is drunk at the time, but they didnt check him. and of course they should have he just shot a kid.

and no, i don't use drugs. well, i drink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.