Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Gr0wery, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Is fucking badass only got too the 2nd level so far but I can tell it is going to be good.

The graphics are real good as well.

This MOH is better then the first one IMHO.

2. Well I beat the game and I gotta say I am really impressed.

Can't wait to see how the Multiplayer will be.

3. I played the multiplayer beta for like 10min, not really enough time to get an idea of what it's like. It was short lived for me because of the gun sound effects.. They're so high pitched, made my ears ring. Plus I was getting raped every two seconds haha

4. I thought the beta was a let down. I'll wait to see how it turns out on the full game.

5. I would have played the beta but I have no space left in my flash drive.

:/

6. I played the beta and it was terrible, i like the first medal of honor remake better, but they really haven't done the series justice...imo both games are not that good, cant really judge warfighter yet, because it was only a beta...i literally played it 5 minutes, and had to quit..the controls were really sluggish, maybe the actual game is way better

7. Anybody play the full version? Thinking about picking it up after work today.

8. mine just showed up in the mail. will report back later. Playin on ps3 btw

9. I like the game sofar. There is only 8 maps and a few bugs they still need to fix, but overall pretty good. It is pretty much like the perfect combo of bf3 and cod (not super faced paced like cod, but not as slow as bf3). I really have fun if I know the guy in my fireteam, cuz it is very important to use each other to do good. Sometimes I get in a game where some random guy in my fireteam is completely oblivious to the benefits of sticking together and just runs around like an asshole.

10. [quote name='"DarthVapir646"']I like the game sofar. There is only 8 maps and a few bugs they still need to fix, but overall pretty good. It is pretty much like the perfect combo of bf3 and cod (not super faced paced like cod, but not as slow as bf3). I really have fun if I know the guy in my fireteam, cuz it is very important to use each other to do good. Sometimes I get in a game where some random guy in my fireteam is completely oblivious to the benefits of sticking together and just runs around like an asshole.[/quote]

Do you think it's worth picking up if you already own bf3?

11. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

Do you think it's worth picking up if you already own bf3?[/quote]

It's definitely not better than bf3 by all means. But it is nice to have to get a breath of fresh air from bf3. I only got it for that reason, but once aftermath expansion comes out I'm going back to bf3. Only get it if you want a secondary game to bf3, but if you aren't getting tired of bf3 than just stick with it...or wait til Black Friday to pick it up.

12. man i remember when MOH was the game to have.. that was like on the PS2 and shit.. then CoD just took over

13. I hate the multiplayer. The campaign is good though, the multiplayer on the first is 10 times better

14. [quote name='"Shagnus"']I hate the multiplayer. The campaign is good though, the multiplayer on the first is 10 times better[/quote]

Okay I'm convinced. I'm not dropping 60 on a game just for single player. I'll pick it up when the price drops.

15. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

Okay I'm convinced. I'm not dropping 60 on a game just for single player. I'll pick it up when the price drops.[/quote]

Yeah I probably wish I would have done that too, bf3 is just amazing and this game is actually rather shitty to play while high.

16. [quote name='"DarthVapir646"']

Yeah I probably wish I would have done that too, bf3 is just amazing and this game is actually rather shitty to play while high.[/quote]

BF3 is sick. But I want a new shooter. I might break down and buy black ops 2, but idk..

On a side note, forza horizon is incredibly great. I'll recommend that shit all day er' day. Take a few bong rips and be prepared to play for hours lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. I disagree, I find the single player fairly average but the multiplayer is great. So long as you play with your squad mate that is.

18. Picked this up for $30, and I'm loving it. Way better than the last MOH. It'll be my shooter for awhile with CSGO in the mix as well.

19. #19 h2xhardcore, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    Should I buy it

How's ranking system online