Measuring downstem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by League, Nov 10, 2013.

1. #1 League, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Turns out my downstem is 14mm 4". Just need to find a nice online retailer now.

Thanks!

2. Do you still have the slide that fit into your old downstem? Does that slide fit into the the fitting on your bong where your downstem would go or is the fitting bigger than the slide? Grasscity has some nice downstems and aqualab technologies has a great selection and a easy how to page showin you how to measure the downstem

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah aqualab's pdf measurement is very good. My downstem is the slide and the bowl at the same time, sorry if I got the terminology incorrect.

Now I need to buy a downstem that's 14mm 4". I can't find one online for the life of me.. and grasscity is very expensive. I couldn't find it on here though. What should I do? I got the bong from grasscity and the downstem's bowl came broken. I'm not sure they will replace it, but I did send a ticket.

4. Check out aqua labs downstems lots of good options or if you just want a cheap route look at ioffer and search ogb Oregon glass blower he's a good dude and will probably be your cheapest bet... So the fitting on the bong itself is 14mm? If that's the case you'll need to look for a 14/14 downstem that way you can order a slide that is 14mm and you'll be good to go! Your bong will probably hit lots better without the all built into one downstem!! Let me know if you got any questions! I'll try to make it as simple as possible for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My bong only cost me $15 with the downstem thing included but every downstem I see either costs as much or costs more than $15. What the heck? I just want a simple $5 one. I guess I'm screwed.