Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

measurements on spare bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Biggs1028, Feb 1, 2009.

1. I recently got into glass pipes/bongs and got a small bong that i got at a headshop. I recently broke the bowl part of it and i need to order a new one and i want to get it online. But i always see like "glass bowl 9.5mm" and I'm wondering do the measurements measure the diameter of the bowl(like where you put your bud in) or does it measure how long the stem part of the bowl is or is it a measurement of how long the actually bowl is from top to bottom. Again I'm talking about the bowl part of the bong not an entire new piece.

2. its the part that slides down into ur bong that they're talking bout.

3. Stem diameter. You can measure this with a set of calipers or if you don't have that just head into the headshop and find a bong with the same size and tell them you're looking for a bowl that size. A word of caution on the second method is that the 12 mm bowls look very similar to the 9 mm ones