Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Measurements for Cannabutter using mids

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by thejax, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I'm just looking for advice for using mids instead of high grade. In all the blogs and posts I read I get measurements anywhere from 7 to 28 grams of bud or trimmings per 1 stick/pound of butter. But im wondering what is an acceptable amount when it comes to mids. I want them to be potent enough to work but I dont wanna put too much in either(Not that it could ever be a bad thing). Feel free to guess if your not sure. My mids are pretty good. I know it counts allot on the experience of the user and the potency of the bud. Plz throw some numbers at me. Thanks

2. #2 sfsc, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    what's your tolerance?

from my experience, for brownies/cannabutter, eat 3 times as much as you'd smoke in one sitting by yourself. lower tolerances won't be as high as 3x and if you have a high tolerance it'll be higher than that but it's a good average when you don't know.

that's per brownie, of course ... not a batch.

I've only made brownies with schwag or dank, and I made a batch of 12 brownies with an O of schwag and two got me as high as giraffe pussy.