Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

measurements and shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by heddy~bear, Mar 17, 2009.

1. alright so im mad confused you know. now ive been smoking for a while but in this area im a noob beyond belief. how much is a gram (picture please) and how much should that cost? i know there are 28 grams in an ounce and an ounce of dank is like 180 right? a quarter should be like 30 or so... just post pics and prices everything helps to clarify tytyty

mahalo

2. A gram weighs the same no matter (sorry had to put it). On a more serious note, a picture will do you little good as some pieces of ganje may be more compressed or fluffy than others, creating a deceiving image. Costs are all based on your location and quality of bud.

3. ok, well a OZ of dank (very high quality bud) runs for like 400 down in s. cali, and a gram goes for like 15. hash is like 25

4. Dude if you're getting quarters for 30$ hook me up. I'm in canada and dank ounces go for 200$ quarters are anywhere from 50 to 70$.

5. Everyone is confusing you bro. It breaks down like this:

Dime (.8 of a gram)
    Dub (1.7 grams) give or take depending on the hook-up
    8th (3.5 grams)
    Quarter (7 grams)
    Half (14 grams)

....and so on, you can't ever look at weed and be like "oh that wieghs blah blah" because density will fuck you. I didnt put prices because it varies to each different region.

If your getting 10$ a gram, thats fairly standard anything higher....then hit me up =)