Measurement help needed! 2c-i

Discussion in 'General' started by 12inchbong, Jan 19, 2004.

1. I got my 2c-i in the mail on Friday, but I've been up north for the weekend and I have a chance to weigh it out tonite so I can try it out tomorrow. They sent me an extra 20mg as a 'thank you' kinda thing, so I have 120mg. I read somewhere about somebody using graph paper to split it up. So I thought of doing this. Here's some pictures to help visualize it. I'm splitting it up into five 20mg pills and two 10mg pills.

So assuming I chop up the powder real fine, and contain it in a 3X6 square of graph paper all nice and even, this should work, right?

Attached Files:

• ci1.jpg
      ci1.jpg
      File size:
      3.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Splitting this rectangle in half would give me 2 3X3 squares with 60 mg each.....

Attached Files:

• ci2.jpg
      ci2.jpg
      File size:
      3.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Splitting those two squares into three 3X1 sections would give 20 mg each....

Attached Files:

• ci3.jpg
      ci3.jpg
      File size:
      2.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Splitting one of those would give me two 10mg sections.....

I know this is nowhere near the best way to do this, but I don't have $60 to drop on a scale that will weigh out in hundredths of a gram. Any help on this would be very appreciated....

5. well, unless you intend to sell it, if you got sumthin that measures out milileters then you could put the 120mg's of the shit into 120ml of water,stir, each ml equals 1 mg, drink 20ml's and u'll get 20mg's of 2c-i.

6. You COULD just take it all on a table and cut it up into 6 sections, each 20mg, good luck and let me know how it goes.

7. heh, I'm tripping my balls off of (hopefully) 20mg......

8. tell me about it man!

sounds gnarly.