Measure your doors before building outside!!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by chongNC, May 28, 2010.

1. Alright, so I built this box before I knew anything about GC. Matter of fact, built it before I knew anything about anything! In this video I already stole the ventilation fans, robbed the adjustable pulley system for the DIY CFL fixture, and half the fluoro tubes are missing. The paint job is whack because I realized it wasn't going to fit in my freaking house half way through the paint job.

Who the HELL spends two weeks building a box that can't even effin fit through the door? Lol

Alright - so here she is just minutes before my buddy and I ripped her apart.. Don't worry though, she'll be retooled, readjusted, and reassembled in my attic. Stay tuned for an energy efficient, incognito grow done in my attic!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOE_Y8a0wRk]YouTube - CIMG0065.mp4[/ame]

So I'd love to learn how to have these YouTube clips play directly in the thread like Mech does... Someone help?

2. Alright so I guess I got the clip inserted in the thread without even knowing it... I'ma go smoke another one now.