Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meant to toke today.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chilltoker420, May 26, 2010.

1. So I wake up at 7:30 in the morning every Wednesday to take out the garbage. So I sluggishly get out of bed very tired from a very excellent session the night before smoking most of my bud with my buddies who also threw down. My stash was really low maybe less half a bowl pack and I just spent all my money i was able to get couple days ago so I wouldn't be able to get money. Well I take out the garbage and I look down and i spot $25 bucks just chilling in the road near my mailbox, so I look around and no one is around so I take it and now i have more bud.....oooooh yeaaaaaa :smoke:

2. Wow, wish I was that lucky. Never found anything over a dollar or so.

3. Nice, finders keepers! (Unless it's like, thousands then I'd go to the cops) lol

4. Suck to be you :cool:

5. If I found a grand on the floor to be honest i'm keeping that shit

6. yea cuz u know damn well if the next guy found it they are keeping it too.better you then them or even the pigs