me, TP, and the fan..dont read if you dont like toilet humor

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jminnich500, Oct 25, 2008.

1. alright guys, i have a weird thing when im on the porcelin throne doing my business, if theres a fresh roll of tp laying around ill bounce it off the wall and try and catch it, or ill try and bounce it off the wall and get it on one of the fan blades.

Well after many attempts i finally got it on the fan blade and to my horror there was no tp on the dispenser, so here i am with my pants around my ankles with my only hope for survival on top of this fan.well i am one crafty mofo.

I thought about standing up and hitting the switch but i had a really rough dinner that came out even rougher, so i grabbed my surroundings and procceded to launch them at the switch (its one of the flat ones that take like no pressure)

well, 2 minutes later, a couple small bars of soap on the floor and sink, a tube of toothpaste on the ground (the toothpaste got the win) and a fucking wall covered in hair gell later i had the holy paper in hand.

alright now for the messy part, in my quest for the golden throw i threw a small canister of american crew at the wall but the lid wasnt on all the way so it ended up going EVERYWHERE! fucking like 12 dollars down the toilet.

2. Hahaha

the sad thing is... i have a basket type deal with rolls of TP in it, and I always bounce one of them off the wall ..

-AFD

3. I pack bowls in the bathroom stall all the time probably not the cleaniest idea but whatever.

4. as long as you dont break it up on the dispenser =]