me and my 2 friends were chillin' at the theater

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Droppin A Duece, Apr 12, 2010.

1. #1 Droppin A Duece, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    sup gc

me and my 2 guys were chilling at the movie theater, we were standing outside just talking and bullshitting around and we saw this hot ass girl who obviously was a slut (HELL, SHE DRESSED LIKE ONE!) come walking out with this absolute scumbag piece of trash

we all decided, being young and hung and full of testosterone and wanting to run a train on this bitch that we would blurt out random obscenities / "cat calls" (e.g: "I'D HIT THAT!") in her general direction, she didn't look at us at all really but we know this bitch wanted us, they kept walking, her boyfriend didn't say shit to us, glad he didn't otherwise we would of jumped this fool and put him in the intensive care section of the hospital

we laughed as this trashy fuck drove off in his '96 corolla with the rusted driver door lower panel and donut tire on the rear

2. Uh, okay. And this makes you the better person how? That's just being a dick.

3. and i was the guy who ended beating your asses hahaha, do u remember? how did it feel? shitty prolly

4. A girl and her boyfriend where having a date. Two drunk/high losers walked by and yelled something at them. Think that makes u cool? BTW the scumbag piece of trash is the one with the girl, and the car. I assume you have niether.

But of course you, because theirs no way someone with such a high status as yourself wouldnt.

Do you know how annoying it is to be a girl and constanly get "cat calls"? Whenever im chilling in public with a girl its a constant annoyance. Grow up.

5. haha would of been real funny if he turned and pulled out a .50cal and started unloadin on you fool
    dont fuck with people you never know how crazy they are

6. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
    that was fucking genius

7. Lucky my girl wanted to get home for some sex or i woulda beat all 3 of yalls asses...Ha the clacka in the trunk

8. You didn't finish the story... remember the part where he beat the hell out of you, river danced on your face, then refused the blowjob you offered in exchange for use of your legs?

9. its only cool to satire other peoples threads if people actually gave a shit about the original thread.

10. qft
    im tired of these weird random ass stories that are just about another thread