Me and Mary Jane are breaking up for a while..

Discussion in 'General' started by TexasToker16, Jan 3, 2014.

1. So today starts the beginning of a new chapter in my life. Life without Marijuana. Mary has been good to me and even though we are separating for a little bit i have no foul words to say about her. She has done wonders for my depression, insomnia, and major anxiety. She was how i relaxed every single night and I love her. The reason for the separation is that 1: i need to find a job! And 2: She just costs so damn much! I turned 18 recently and well as many people know mary jane isn't a very cheap friend! I am looking for a job just for some extra spending money until i go off to college. Up until now i have been paying for mary by mixing and mastering music.(my love) And as you know the more and more you smoke, the more you need to smoke to get where you want to be. I feel as if a break would benefit me in many ways. As I will save a lot of money, get my tolerance down(it really isn't THAT high but still a g a night starts adding up), and so i can pass any drug test a business throws at me upon hire. Me and mary will be back together after i get a job and pass the drug test (if any). And the pay from the job will make it easier to get money for her too. I'm posting this just to share and because i'm anxious about quitting. it really helped me with sleep and with my anxiety. Just smoking about a g a night out of one of my bongs would totally relax me as well as help me sleep and just chill. What should i expect while not toking? It could be 3 days til i get a job or 3 months haha. Thanks! :)

2. You'll most likely experience insomnia for the first few nights, for that I'd recommend Z-Quil which is essentially Ny-Quill without the medicine & you can get that over-the-counter at any drugstore. Along with insomnia, you may feel agitated & have a loss of appetite.

It really depends how much you smoked, and how often. I smoke every couple hours throughout the day and I experienced all of the above symptoms. In the end its worth it.

3. i would not be smoking weed if i lived in texas.

4. I understand ur situation and I'm glad u are doing whats necessary 2 better urself. It's admirable but having said that, I will never be separated from Mary. We have too much history together, so many memorable moments and we spend a lot of quality time together. I confide in her when I'm faced with personal issues, she comforts me, she cheers me up and she literally brightens up my world. She rocksy world!!

"Everything is better when u are high"