me and gf of 2 years just broke up, atleast i have my bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mcicotta, Oct 1, 2008.

1. so me and my gf of 2 years just had a mutual break up and it sucks but i came home and i realized i still have a bong so everyhtings better, life sucks though doesnt it

2. that sucks bro... if you dont mind me askin, whyd you break up? 2 years, thats a pretty long time just to let it all go. ?

and yea at least you got your weed and bong, your favorite love anyways :hello:

3. ..yeah it does. :bongin:

weirdly im in the same situation as you now. only im a chick and i don't have a bong here.

4. i;ve been in your situation.. 2 years+ is a mighty long time.

time will heal it though. and smoke up man!!! being single is awesome...you don't realize it now but you will sooner or later

5. Hey man hang in there. I lost my gf after a month I know its not long but she was a good smoking partner. Now I need to find another!!

6. I had a GF of 2 years, I know how that feels. Just stay positive, soon you'll slowly realize there are other fish in the sea, even smoking fish.

7. I have been dating my girlfriend for about 2 years and like 3 months or some shit. We have been getting into huge fights lately, and i've been scared i'm going to lose her. I know exactly how you feel man. I would feel just so crushed, and just torn up. Like nothing else matters. Stay positive, maybe you will get back together, or maybe you both will realize it was for the better.

8. Damn man that certainly sucks... Me and my ex dated for 2 years I broke up with her 2 days after the 2year mark because the dumb bitch texted me saying shes been cheating on me for like a month so I was like fuck you HOE!!! lol but im happy that happend because if not i wouldnt have met my new love!! shes amazing and shes like my best friend and we smoke together all the time whether its weed or hookah shes amazing and I love her to death but the moral of the story is just keep your mind on positive stuff you will find a new girl no doubt about it

9. I hate that too cuz sometimes when you wanna talk to your friend about how you feel most of them have never been in a long relationship like that so they cant give you that bestfriend comfort.

And I hate having that feeling when you think your gonna lose someone very close to you such as a GF. Hang in their man.

Im around and know how it feels hit me up:smoking:

10. lol we got back together long story short we talked about it, i tend to do things heat of the moment and go with how im feeling at that time and i didnt wanna make her shit around and wait for me, so i made a rash stupid decision, thanks for all the positive feedback though guys, hitting my bong def helped me calm down a bit i wanna get a new one now though i want a roor 2 footer

11. thats so good to hear dude. both of you realizing that you really do care about eachother, enough to not just break up like that.

congrats my friend, hope your relationship gets nothing but better!

:wave: :bongin:

12. Bongs before thongs.

13. And Bongs dont ask questions just hit it!!

14. lol true but i prefer bongs then thongs makes it about ten times better

15. Then its really a party!!

16. mayne that sux bro shit i swear 2 years is the mark for any relationship i was at 2.5 and things went bad aint talked since at least ya got ya bong :bongin: