Me A G A I N

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SECNEEK, Apr 22, 2003.

1. hEY, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U THINK THE PLANT HAS TO MUCH WATER?? DO U JUST NOT GIVE IT ANY FOR A WILE.. CAUSE MY LEAFS ARE LOOKIN A bit limp. AND I THINK ALSO ITS BECAUSE I CHANGED THE SOIL, AND BURRIED IT DEEPER, MAYBE WENT INTO SHOCK.. WHAT CAN I DO? I MEAN THE COLOR IS GREAT AND ITS STILL GROWING.. JUST LOOKIN A BIT limp ON THE LEAFS...I CHANGED THE SOIL CAUSE THE LAST SOIL I HAD, WAS MAKING FLIES COME OUTTA THE DIRT LIKE THE FUCKIN MUSIC VIDEO " THRILLER" it was crazy, and there still around.. but very easy to kill.. its like there blind by the light in the box, and they dont know where to go, so they walk.. well get back at me,. peace

2. Well I would add some more dirt to it and wait until the dirt under the new dirt is dry to water again.

3. Dont worry the leaves will spring right back up.

4. Hey secneek, I would give em some time to recover with no water for 3-4 days. I used to overwater and they would usually bounce back after a few days. Now I water every 3-4days I dont worry about the top of the soil being dry I poke my finger in couple inches and if its damp i leave it alone.

The bugs.... I had like some little flying gnats or somethin last grow i was using a container that drained into a plastic pan and they seemed to be breeding in there, I switched to self contained potter and that seems to have worked

However now I got Spidermites!!!! Little bastards, I got insecticide soap that works but I cant seem to get rid of them
    completly

Im thinkin of not cloning this batch and cleaning everthing real good for next run

Cya

5. Ok, thats cool, i was a little worried about that.. But u said u had some nats.. Well these guys look like huge fruit flies! Like flies u see hanging out on a nice hot pile of Poo..to be honest i think i know where there commin from.. To be honest i think its the Fert im using.. the day after i put the new fert in my soil there was like 20 baby flys and like 3 grow flies.. Can u tell me what to do with that SOAP. And where to put it?

6. The soap is called insecticidal soap, some people mix there own soap n water. I think u use dish soap, anywho I buy it cheap at wal mart, safe for plants but only use if ur havin a bug problem like mites or gnats not FRUIT FLYS.

Good luck

7. I had gnats, they're nasty buggers! I had the sticky tape up and I used this stuff by Shultz to eradicate the basterds! Anything with pyrethrins in it works in getting ridding of them but you've got to spray it on the topsoil so it kills the larvae that feed on the roots! Here's a link with some remedies Let you soil dry out SECNEEK!

And nikidog here's a link on spider mites

G'luck and as Sid would say Peace Out!