MDMA tolerance?

Discussion in 'General' started by nug-er-nator, Jan 6, 2008.

1. So this new years i tried out rolls for the first time. I took one pill which i had heard was legit from some of my buds who are frequent clubbers, but to be honest it wasnt anything i expected.

I took the pill around 10, and hadnt eaten much before that. During my "roll" i would occasionally sip on some water...nothing else. Even still, i just felt a little hyped up. Ill admit that my eyes were huge...but that was about it.

To top it off i was in a part atmosphere the entire time. Is it possible that i have a natural tolerance to MDMA? I know the pill was legit.

thanks GC

2. A natural tolerance I'm not sure about but I know you can build a tolerance rather quickly. Back in the day me and the homies were having to pop 5+ pills to get a roll.

3. meth bombs/bunk pills. they obviously weren't legit if they sucked.

4. Yeah some people are effected totally different from MDMA. Its in your brain, your chemical balances and what not. Some people need very very little, some people need more. I know one kid who always gets 3x more fucked up then others on the same dose.

5. i was the same way the first time i popped legit x, i saw the kids who took the same pill that i took the next day and they looked like they were rollin hard, but to me i just felt speedy n i didnt think it was all that great