MDMA and Clonazepam

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Chemist, May 11, 2009.

1. Hey guy's just few questions.
    I have recently been having panic attacks and have been prescribed clonazepam .25mg tablets. I have also been wanting to do MDMA and picked up 6 pressed ecstasy pills. I have done E before on 2 occasions. I only take clonazepam when having a panic attack.

So,
    What is the likelyhood of a panic attack from E, And if by chance I do panic, Is clonazepam safe to take in combination?
    I dont care if it aborts the roll.
    Please refrain from ignorant answers, Its a legitimate concern.

2. No, do not mix them.

3. Is there any research/experience behind that?

4. #4 Snap, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Well, from personal experience the MDMA will overpower the Klonopin. I wouldn't recommend mixing stimulants and depressants, it will send mixed messages to your brain. Who knows how it will effect you personally, you could have seizures, or you could be completely fine. Most likely you'll just end up feeling confused and disoriented, not very fun either way and it could cause a panic attack.

So really you'll just be wasting them, use them for the comedown if anything.

5. save em for the comedown/..

6. #6 supersmoker27, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    its extremely dangerous. My friend was all incoherent when he mixed bars and ecstasy souldnt walk or talk. almost thought he was gonna die. talking to people who were not there.

Then the next week I had this experience.

I hadnt eaten clonazepam in months so I ate 10mg at once. Then I popped 2 strong rolls at a party. I remember only flashes of that night. I was at one party and we left to another there some girl gave me 2 rolls so I popped those. Then I was dancing a little and

the next thing I remember I was sitting in a chair and I kept drifting in and out of conciusness waking up thinking I was hanging out with my friends but I was at the party. Then I have no memory until waking up the next day at my house. My friend said I was out of it and just sat on the road when he dropped me off.