Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Md medical card application

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by N3bulas, Oct 7, 2018.

1. I'm looking into medical card for anxiety/ptsd/adhd, and was wondering if it was actually possible (that being said I don't have any medical records older than 4+ years)

2. Probably the first step is to talk to a medical marijuana doctor first. They can tell you what is needed. I started with Google and looked up doctors in my area (Eastern Shore) Found one about 45 minutes away.........went in for my initial consult and had my card in about 3 weeks (You also will have to go on the State Website and register before ......that part is free............the doctor was 200 bucks)

Sent from my KFSUWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app