Mcdonalds

Discussion in 'General' started by Rollin Cr00k3d, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Uses 3 billion eggs every year. That's like half of the world population getting a Egg Mcmuffin everyday for a year.:eek:

Thought this was interesting

2. no it's like half the world's population getting an egg mcmuffin once a year lol ;)

3. Somebody has been eating my share.

I haven't even at McDonalds since the 90's

4. Dammit.... Your right lmao.

This thread is no longer interesting.

5. breakfast is the only thing they do right

6. I hated to burst your bubble but couldn't watch you live this lie anymore..

7. They should follow the example of Soylent Green and get this overpopulation thing under control.

8. Haha. See I'm at McDonald's and just ate a Mcmuffin and it said that on the side of the bag. First thought was to inform you fellas. Eh

9. Yesterday, the one fucking time I decide to go to a McDonald's, fucking leaves out the egg in my steak,EGG,and cheese bagel and is given to me through the window by an obvious tranny. The food alone is enough for me to stay away but the other shit will keep me away for good.

10. that yellow sponge thing is eggs?

11. Junk food

12. I love their fillet o fish.

It's most likely ground up babies and cats, but damn is it good.

13. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']breakfast is the only thing they do right[/quote]

Because you really can't fuck breakfast up lol
    All chickens lay eggs, there's no "bad" part of eggs like how they use the nasty low quality parts of cows.

14. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

Because you really can't fuck breakfast up lol
    All chickens lay eggs, there's no "bad" part of eggs like how they use the nasty low quality parts of cows.[/quote]

If you get the white eggs, yeah. But the yellow eggs on some sandwiches come from a premade "scrambled egg mix" which is a liquid kept at room temperature that is just poured onto the grill and turns into the yellow spongey egg shit.. I worked there, now I only eat the white eggs. Those ones are just fresh eggs they cook on the spot

15. thats completely wrong, its like less than half the population getting a single egg mcmuffin once a year

16. [​IMG]

You should have referred to this post about 3 posts down from the original:

17. Pretty sure those sponge things are actually eggs. Can't remember who it was who told me, but it was someone who had worked there before. So that counts as something?

Their breakfast is meh, I do like the hash browns. I prefer bk breakfast.

Breakfast, Y U SO GOOD?

18. mc dees breakfast is on point but the lunch? its TRASH.

19. Anyone seen that Supersize Me vid? How would you feel eating that shit all day for a month