mcdonalds sucks...

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazeLE, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I'm sitting in a McDonald's right now just so I can use their free WiFi :cool:

2. "They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got fucked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care."

10pts if you get the quote.

3. Free wifi is better than paid for wifi :D. And its alot better than data overages!

4. Sorry I don't know the quote.

If I only had 2 bucks I'd save it for a better meal. Or buy some peaches, mmm.

5. corporate greed is fueled by lazy ignorance, and economic growth.

when i hear the words, Walmart, Mcdonalds, or some big pharma compaanies.
    i see a bunch of clean shaven skinny white dudes sitting at a table surrounded by flow charts and pictures, one guys is talking out of his ass as usual while the rest are forming sick twisted ideas on how to make the next big buck off someone elses ideas.

fuck that shit yo

6. lol lethal weapon 2 or 3 or some shit, i remember seeing that

7. Close enough, 10 pts to you!

8. Depends on where you go really. The McDs I work at is generally pretty good. Also sometimes it is your fault that you get fucked at the drive thru, if you ask for say an Angus with only pickles, then it will come with cheese as well. You have to request what you don't want if the item comes by default with cheese or something similar. Otherwise it comes up on the cooks screen as Angus w/ pickle. Now generally if the cashier is smart they will double check with you, but it doesn't usually happen at the drive thru.

9. The only thing McDonalds has going for it now is the Mcgriddle. Jack in the box and Carl Jr are way better IMO. I do miss livin in Georgia for the food it's pretty much chicken heaven, Zaxbys was always hella good, Mrs Winners has way better fried chicken than Popeyes,KFC and church's I didn't even set foot in one of those place after i found Mrs Winners.

10. I used to work at McDonalds like....aaaages ago....
    I did this one thing, that I really wish they'd do.

Their burgers, right? Like bigmacs and cheeseburgers?
    Yknow how they have onion on them?
    When I was cooking the meat, before I closed the grill top down on them, I'd grab onions and put it on the meat - it would grill that shit into the meat.
    Tasted so damn good.
    I have succeeded in asking ONE McDonaldS to do this. One.
    But seriously, if ever the opportunity arises...do it. It's the shit.

11. Mcdonalds hires dumbasses, thats why their food sucks.

12. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

19... not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to move out when they turn 18.[/quote]

Yeah but you can have a job and buy your own food.

13. Same here man. I have a Big Mac attack every now and then. I like to get the steak, egg, and cheese on a biscuit in the mornings.

14. #34 Rainy Daze, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    totally agree fuck that place and the shitty ass food they serve. everything there is made half assed and its probabley the most unhealthy food you can buy.

15. Mcdonalds has terrible food because they invent their own cheapness.

Seriously everything is as cheap as possible.

Where I go, the meat bleeds, ugh drooling.

16. it makes me piss out my ass. i don't like pissing out my ass..

17. Well yeah, the great majority of their staff are under 20...in my experience, within that age group the dumb-ass ratio is pretty high.
    They put the dumbasses that don't move on and STAY there into management positions, and so the cycle continues.

18. Taco Bell and Wendy's is where its at now.

19. I fucking dive into a river and eat me a salmon like a bear and real men do.

20. Used to only go to Burger King(or fast eddies for cheesie fries). But think I should give up on that too, last few times I was there service sucked and so did the food.